The security of your personal data is a priority for us and is handled in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in the area of data protection.
In the following you will find out in particular:
- what personal data we will process about you
- for what purposes and how we will process your personal data
- to whom your personal data may be transferred
- for how long we will process your personal data
- what rights you have in relation to the protection of your personal data
If you need any part of the text explained, advice or to discuss further the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. SCOPE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1. When you contact us through the Website, you may be asked to fill in certain information about yourself or your company. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name and surname
- Your address
- Business name
- Company address
- Identification number and tax identification number
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
We use the information you provide to contact you back and provide you with the information you have requested.
1.2. When you purchase goods on our website, we need your personal data in order to conclude and fulfil the contract. These are:
- Your name and surname
- Your delivery address
- Your telephone number
- Email address
The personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
If you make a purchase with us, we will store the data you have entered for use in future purchases.
You can create a password-protected customer account on our website for simplified ordering or access to your order history. In this case, we also process the personal data that you provide about yourself through your account, including your purchase history with us, for the purpose of managing your customer account, creating a list of favourite items for your next purchase and for the purpose of sending you offers of our goods.
In addition, when you purchase our goods from us, we may use your name, surname, email address and telephone number to send you commercial communications, i.e. to inform you about goods that we think may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications at any time by following the link in the emails or by sending a message to email@example.com.
1.3. If you give us your consent on the website, we will also process the personal data you provide, including your purchase history, for the following purposes:
- conducting marketing analysis and statistics, including profiling
- sending commercial communications relating to goods
The provision of this consent is voluntary and is not required by law. You may withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data prior to its withdrawal.
- for the correct functionality of the shopping cart so that you can complete your order as easily as possible.
- to remember your login details so that you do not have to re-enter them
- to tailor our site to your requirements as much as possible by tracking your traffic, your movement around the kiosks and the features used
- finding out information about ad viewing so that we don't show you advertising for items you are not interested in
Cookies can also be divided according to their functionality into:
- analytical, which help us improve the user experience of our website by understanding how users use it
- conversion, which allow us to analyse the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which, in combination with conversion, helps us analyse the performance of different sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalise the content of ads and target them correctly
- Essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the website
You can find information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies on the website or in other documentation for internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer
An effective cookie management tool is also available on the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/
2. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed by us as the controller. We may transfer your personal data to our subcontractors for the above purposes to carry out the processing for us.
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise mediated if this is necessary in the context of the performance of the purchase contract, on the basis of legitimate interest or if you have given your prior consent.
To affiliated companies and processors on the basis of the performance of the purchase agreement for the performance of internal processes and procedures.
- to credit card companies, payment service providers for payment processing and banks based on your order, performance of the purchase contract
- shipping companies for the purpose of delivering the products you have ordered and handling complaints, including cancellation of the contract
- our partners in loyalty schemes in which you participate
- other service providers, third parties involved in data processing
- third parties such as lawyers, external accounting firms, auditors
- public authorities such as the police, courts, tax authorities
- third parties conducting customer surveys
If third parties use the data in the context of their legitimate interest, the controller is not responsible for this processing. Such processing is governed by the data processing policies of the companies and persons concerned.
3. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND RETENTION PERIOD
3.1. Security of personal data
- Your personal data is transmitted to us in encrypted form. We use the SSL (secure socker layer) encryption system. We secure our website and other systems with technical and organisational measures against loss and destruction of your data, against access to, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorised persons.
- We require our processors to demonstrate that their systems comply with the GDPR.
- Your customer account can only be accessed by entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to point out that it is essential that you do not disclose your access data to third parties and always close your web browser window after you have finished your customer account, especially if you use your computer together with other users. We do not accept liability for misuse of passwords unless we have directly caused the situation.
3.2. Processing time
We process and store personal data:
- For the period necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract, i.e. for the period of the order and warranty period.
- 1 year from the end of the warranty period for the purpose of resolving potential disputes.
- For the period for which We, as the administrator, are obliged to keep them in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. Accounting documents issued by Us are archived in accordance with the law for 10 years from their issue.
- Communications are kept for 2 years.
- Consent to marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until revoked.
- In other cases, the processing period results from the purpose of the processing or is determined by the legal regulations on the processing of personal data.
4. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- The right of access to personal data
At any time, you can request confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom it is disclosed, how long we will process it, whether you have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, where we obtained the personal data and whether or not automated decision-making, including profiling, is taking place on the basis of the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, the first provision of which is free of charge, and we may charge reasonable administrative costs for further provision.
- Right to rectification
You can ask us to correct or complete your personal data at any time if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure
We must erase your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, the processing is unlawful, you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing or we are required to do so by law.
- Right to restriction of processing
Until we have resolved any disputed issues regarding the processing of your personal data, we must restrict the processing of your personal data so that we can only hold it and, where appropriate, use it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object
You may object to the processing of your personal data that we process for direct marketing purposes or on the grounds of legitimate interest. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.